Whalehaven, Centrecourt alums launch PIPEs fund
Thu Feb 11, 2010
Juniper is believed to be the first majority-woman owned PIPEs fund.
Deborah Solomon and Jeff Haas, formerly of Whalehaven
Capital Funds and Centrecourt Asset Management, respectively,
have partnered to form Juniperhill Asset Management, a
structured-finance hedge fund firm. The pair launched
Juniperhill Master Fund and its onshore and offshore components
on February 1 with an undisclosed amount of capital. Solomon
owns 51% of Juniperhill, and believes that it is the sole
majority-woman owned firm...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager