Swiss family office IDS Capital seeks biz dev partner, plots CTA fund rollout
Mon Feb 15, 2010
The multi-family office is dangling an equity stake to lure a business development partner who can greatly expand its $50 million asset management practice.
IDS Capital, a Geneva multi-family office specializing in
hedge fund investments, is looking to hire a new partner to
mastermind its business development activities, including the
launch of its first single-manager hedge fund, a CTA that is
being incubated internally.
Founder and managing director Cedric van Rijckevorsel said
that the appointed individual would receive a small equity
stake, which could rise to roughly one-third of total firm
equity if he succeeds in growing the firm's $50 million
discretionary asset management business...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager