Minard to leave Cogo Wolf
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Rachel Minard, president of San Francisco-based Cogo Wolf Asset Management, is leaving the troubled fund of funds.
Rachel Minard has resigned from her role as president of
beleaguered fund of funds firm Cogo Wolf Asset Management. The
firm suffered losses in 2008 and through mid-2009 and had
failed to increase assets during her stay. Her time at the San
Francisco-based firm was short;...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager