FrontPoint plots five new strategies for its multistrategy fund, kills three
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Wed Feb 17, 2010
Mediocre performance has led FrontPoint to shutter three of the strategies in its $2.6 billion Multistrategy Fund, while prepping five more.
FrontPoint Partners, the $7 billion hedge fund arm of Morgan
Stanley, is planning to launch five new strategies within its
$2.6 billion FrontPoint Multistrategy Fund after having
recently cut three.
The firm is now hiring teams to manage U.S. event-driven,
global statistical arbitrage, direct lending, Australian
long/short and emerging markets macro strategies, according
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager