MFA finances AIMA’s challenge to EU directive
Wed Feb 17, 2010
AIMA’s attempt to bring about changes to the draft EU directive has been given a big boost by the MFA.
The Managed Funds Association, the premier U.S. hedge fund
lobbying group, is bankrolling a campaign by the Alternative
Investment Management Association, which is based in London, to
overturn parts of the European Commission’s draft
directive on Alternative Investment Fund Managers. Officials at
both organizations confirmed the financial contribution made by
MFA members, but would not provide a figure. The MFA has raised
a ton of money in recent years and has stepped up its lobbying
efforts and the contribution to AIMA is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager