Investor demand drives new special sits, events platform from Income Partners
Mon Feb 22, 2010
Income Partners, one of the long-established players in the
Asian credit space, is setting up a platform for special
situations/events strategies in the region, under the
leadership of CIO-credit, Jiffriy Chandra. This will be the
third leg of the investment strategy for the firm, which has
historically focused on credit and added equities to its
mandate last year.
Hong Kong-based Income Partners runs over $500 million in
overall assets. The move...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager