Strong gains for AlphaGen, Boyer Allan as Japan funds fare better than most
Mon Feb 22, 2010
Although TOPIX was off just 0.7% in January the market was
unsettled, rising in the first half of the month before giving
back gains in the second.
AlphaGen Tenro had a strong month, rising by 5.4% to take
three-month gains to 8.67%. During the month good contributions
came from both the long and the short book,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager