South Carolina moves to direct hedge fund investing
Fri Feb 19, 2010
The $25 billion pension will likely place $4 billion with single-manager hedge funds over the next two years.
The $25 billion South Carolina Retirement System plans to
flip its $5 billion hedge fund allocation from a 70/30 split
between funds of funds and hedge funds to the other way around.
In addition, the system is considering whether to construct its
hedge fund portfolio as a limited liability corporation or
limited partnership structure, much like a traditional fund of
funds, which would help deal with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager