Penn. Schools seeks hedge fund consultant
Mon Feb 22, 2010
The $46.7 billion pension system is looking to hire a consultant to assist with its 7.5% allocation to absolute return strategies.
The $46.7 billion Pennsylvania Public School Employees
Retirement System has issued a request for proposals for a
consultant to advise on hedge fund investments. The system has
7.5% of its portfolio invested in absolute return strategies
and wants to hire a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager