Long/shorts diverge as jitters hit equity markets
Wed Feb 24, 2010
After a promising start to 2010, equity markets became much
more jittery as January went on. In a month that saw the MSCI
Europe index dropping 2.9% amid brutal volatility, Europe's
long/short funds posted very mixed results.
Park Place Europe was up 5.4%, while Drew Dickson's DCM
Alpha Europe was also up by just over 5% on the month. Leo
Capital gained 4.69% and it was a good month for Adrian Paine's
team at Oxburgh -...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager