FX Concepts plots fixed-income rollout
Tue Feb 23, 2010
The fixed-income fund will be the firm’s first non-currency offering.
FX Concepts, the $7.7 billion New York currency manager, is
planning to launch its incubated fixed-income absolute return
strategy to investors as a pooled fund later this year.
Managing Director Daniel Szor said the strategy will also be
available via managed accounts for clients prepared to invest
at least $25 million.
The fixed-income fund will be the firm’s first
non-currency offering. The strategy launched internally in
November with around $100 million of proprietary capital from
the firm’s Global Financial Markets Fund. It
trades futures via the fixed-income derivatives markets,
focusing on the G-10 at present but with plans to expand to
cover the G-20. The strategy returned 6.06% in January, before
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager