FrontPoint grabs Rockbay event-driven execs for multistrat buildup
Thu Feb 25, 2010
FrontPoint continues its plan to expand its multistrategy fund, grabbing four employees, including the founder, from Rockbay Capital.
FrontPoint continues its plan to expand its multistrategy fund,
grabbing four employees, including the founder, from Rockbay
Morgan Stanley’s $7 billion FrontPoint Partners
has hired several senior executives from Rockbay Capital
Management, an event driven and special situations hedge fund
firm, as part of its plan to expand its multistrategy fund.
Rockbay, founded in 2002 by former Och-Ziff Capital Management
partner Atul Khanna, is in the process of liquidating...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager