Texas County ups absolute return target
Tue Mar 2, 2010
The Texas County & District Retirement System has hiked
its absolute return target allocation to 15% from 10% in
addition to adding commodities as a separate asset class.
The board of the $15 billion retirement fund hired
Wellington Trust Company and Schroder Investment...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager