Pennsylvania pension puts $1.3bn into absolute return strategies
Tue Mar 2, 2010
The Pennsylvania Public School Employees'
Retirement Board made strategic allocations to hedge funds
totalling $1.3 billion at the beginning of 2010 as part of a
revamp of the absolute return, portable-alpha and fixed-income
Trustees are also seeking a hedge fund consultant for the
first time and have issued an RFP that is due in early April.
In the past, Wilshire Associates has worked with the 7.5%
absolute return programme.
"We believe this programme has grown to a level that will
benefit from having...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager