New Castle émigrés form BroadArch
Fri Mar 5, 2010
Former New Castle co-founder launches a long/short equity fund and a market neutral strategy.
Following the liquidation of New Castle Funds, co-founder
Robert Reitzes and principal Scott Merves have re-surfaced to
form BroadArch Capital. The firm recently launched long/short
equity fund and a market neutral fund.
According to an e-mail from BroadArch, both of its funds will
take on the same research approach used at New Castle, which
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager