SAC veterans dissolve Bellman Walter Capital
Tue Mar 9, 2010
The firm led by former SAC star Rich Walter has shut down.
Bellman Walter Capital, the long/short equity shop
co-founded in 2008 by former SAC Capital Advisors short-term
trading star Rich Walter, has closed shop. Calls to the
firm’s San Francisco headquarters are now met with
a recording saying that the firm has been closed since Dec. 31.
"For all stock-related calls, please do not leave a message,"
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager