Brownstone partner Doug Lowey leaves to run brokerage firm
Wed Mar 10, 2010
The $600 million New York credit shop has restructured its investment committee following the amicable departure of co-founder Lowey.
Doug Lowey, a co-founder of $600 million credit shop
Brownstone Asset Management, is leaving his role of
co-portfolio manager at the firm he helped build in order to
focus on his long-running brokerage firm.
Lowey will remain at Brownstone while the firm transitions to
a new management structure, and his partnership stake in the
firm will decrease over time. Brownstone has formed a new
investment committee headed by co-founder Oren Cohen as head
portfolio manager, Curt Schade as portfolio manager, and recent
hire Ed Galanek as portfolio manager...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager