Farallon loses top value execs
Thu Mar 11, 2010
The departing executives Bill Duhamel, Jason Moment, Ashish Pant and Rich Voon have left to launch their own fund.
One of the strongest platforms at Farallon Capital
Management is losing its top talent.
Four members of the value team at Tom Steyer’s
shop are leaving to launch their own fund, according to a
letter the firm sent to investors.
The departing executives are Bill Duhamel, Jason Moment,
Ashish Pant and Rich Voon. Farallon’s value team
is understood to have performed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager