Pension giants rethink asset mix post-Copenhagen
Fri Mar 19, 2010
PGGM, California Public Employees Retirement System, Ontario
Municipal and other global pension plans, along with consulting
group Mercer, are collaborating on a climate change strategic
asset allocation study to explore the potential impact of
climate change scenarios on asset allocation.
I think we can all agree that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager