Poor AHL performance hits Man Group results
Wed Mar 24, 2010
Man Groups pre-close trading update ahead of its full
result announcement for the financial year ended 31 March 2010
shows that funds under management are continuing to slide while
pre-tax profits have also fallen steeply.
The trading update estimates funds under management at
year-end to be $39.1 billion compared with $42.4 billion
at the end of December 2009...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager