GS star Flamand's plan heralds rush of bank spin-outs
Fri Mar 26, 2010
Leading banks are battling to land the prime brokerage
mandates for what looks like being one of the largest prop
trading/hedge fund spin-outs in London for several years.
Pierre-Henri Flamand, the head of the highly profitable
Goldman Sachs Principal Strategies group, has gone live with
plans to set up his own hedge fund in London.
The move could be the first of many big...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager