Moore spin-off James Caird to 'close' JCAM Global flagship at $2.5 billion
Fri Mar 26, 2010
James Caird Asset Management, the London and New York-based
credit and equity multi-strategy group led by Tim Leslie,
Robert Miller and John Demaine that span out from Moore Capital
in 2008, is to soft-close its JCAM Global flagship on the back
of strong returns and investor inflows.
Assets in the main fund have risen to over $2.2 billion in
recent months and JCAM Global will close to new investments at
around $2.5 billion, which the firm expects to reach in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager