Seasoned tech investors launch Cygna Negra equity strategy
Fri Mar 26, 2010
An experienced team has come together to launch a new
long/short equity strategy, the Cygna Negra US Technology Fund.
The new Luxembourg-based fund launched quietly with partners,
friends and family money on 1 March.
The fund is led by seasoned technology investors and
specialists including Humphrey Nokes, Eric Tyree and Michael
Bourne. Nokes was founder and chairman of ETV Capital's
investment committee, which invested successfully in
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager