CopperTree Mustang down 45%, other players stumble in global equity weakness
Fri Mar 26, 2010
Most global equity funds produced flattish returns in
February, with the vast majority in a band between +1% and -1%.
But there were one or two big outliers - none more so than
David Atkinson's CopperTree Capital, whose small Mustang fund
CopperTree Mustang, an eclectic...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager