York creates COO role, taps Former Merrill, Ivy execs
Thu Mar 25, 2010
The $11.1 billion firm has hired a new chief financial officer and a head of client advisory services.
Jamie Dinan’s $11.1 billion York Capital
Management has promoted its chief financial officer, Adam
Semler, to the new role of chief operating officer and hired
John Fosina, a former Merrill Lynch chief administrative
officer, to fill his old position.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager