Archer plans to open Asian fund of funds to external investors
Mon Mar 29, 2010
Archer Asia Fund, an Asia-focused fund of hedge fund backed
by the Rockhampton Management Group, will soon to be opening up
to external investors.
The initiative is led by Denise Hu, former head of Asia
Pacific & Japan investment for SAIL Advisors.
Archer Asia Fund was set up with internal seed capital last
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager