Australian CTA H3 eyes rapid growth following Rogers deal
Mon Mar 29, 2010
Sydney-based CTA, H3 Global Advisors, is looking to grow its
offshore investor base and scale up assets rapidly to about $1
billion over the next couple years from A$225 million ($205
million) at present.
This is on...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager