Toyota recall turns February into a trickier month for Japan managers
Mon Mar 29, 2010
While the Tokyo market fell off slightly in the first half
of February it then staged a modest recovery, ending the month
down 0.74%. It was a tricky month, with fears over the Toyota
recall in particular hanging over the market.
Hachiman Japan was up 1.62% on the month, with gains coming
in the long book from Leopalace and Haseko, while key...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager