MD Sass plots second seeding fund
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Mar 30, 2010
The $7 billion firm is looking for a strategic partner for its new $250 million seeding platform.
MD Sass, which manages approximately $7 billion, is in
the early stages of preparing to launch a second version of its
$273 million seeding fund.
The new seeding platform, which is expected to roll out with
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager