CB firm Acropole hires ex-Banque d'Orsay CEO
Wed Mar 31, 2010
Acropole Asset Management, the Paris-based asset manager
focused exclusively on convertible bonds and part-owned by
Cheyne Capital, has hired the former CEO of Banque d'Orsay.
Jean-Paul Malpuech joins as an advisor to Acropole's
president, Jacques Joakimides, and will...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager