CQS/JP Morgan get go-ahead for UCITS launch
Wed Mar 31, 2010
JP Morgan Mansart Investments and CQS have announced that
the JP Morgan Mansart Investments CQS Convertible Alpha Fund
has received regulatory approval from IFSRA, the Irish
regulator, ahead of its planned launch in April.
The fund is UCITS-compliant and is designed to respond to
institutional investors’ demand for a regulated
vehicle able to deliver...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager