Data Explorers says equity short-selling falls 38%
Wed Mar 31, 2010
Short-selling of global equities has fallen 38% over the
past year but the shorting of corporate bonds has risen by 39%,
according to a new fund flow analytics tool launched by Data
Explorers. The Portfolio Analytics tool, which debuted on 30
March, also shows that investors have recently moved heavily
into banking stocks.
The Portfolio Analytics tool tracks...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager