Yale lowers absolute return target to 15%
Tue Apr 6, 2010
casualty of the liquidity crunch, the absolute return portfolio
target allocation has been lowered at Yale University after the
endowment lost 25% in the fiscal year ending 30 June 2009.
In its annual financial statements, the university announced
its intentions to lower its long-term target allocation to
hedge funds to 15% from the 24% allocation that has...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager