YMCA reaffirms 12% hedge fund allocation
Tue Apr 6, 2010
The YMCA Retirement Fund, one of oldest retirement
portfolios in the US, recently reaffirmed its end goal of a 12%
allocation to hedge funds after terminating Tremont Capital
Management from its portfolio.
An additional fund of funds manager that gained investment
approval almost a year and a half ago, and saw that commitment
dry up with the liquidity crunch, is likely to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager