CalSTRS plans to hire consultant
Tue Apr 6, 2010
The $133 billion California State Teachers Retirement System
is planning to hire a consultant to provide advice, evaluation
and monitoring of global macro hedge fund investments.
An RFP is in the works, but has been delayed from its
original March time frame, according to the pension fund's
spokesman Ricardo Duran....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager