New Jersey ups hedge fund allocation to protect portfolio
Tue Apr 6, 2010
The $67 billion New Jersey Division of
Investment is increasing its hedge fund portfolio in order to
protect its portfolio from future stock market losses.
Rock Creek and Goldman Sachs each received additional
allocations of $250 million each....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager