KTO to focus on Asian emerging managers
Tue Apr 6, 2010
Tokyo-based KTO Capital Partners is the latest
Asian firm to attempt to harness the high volatility but high
return potential of the Asian emerging manager space. The new
Japanese fund of hedge funds firm is planning to pour up to
$333 million in new emerging Asia-focused hedge funds this
year, according to AsiaHedge. KTO's intention is to find
top-quality next generation managers that will form the bedrock
of the Asian hedge fund industry going forward.
KTO has been started by Satoko Koshida, formerly of Investor
Select Advisors, who is teaming up...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager