Olympia Capital rolls out multi-strategy Dynamic Fund with core-satellite approach
Tue Apr 6, 2010
Olympia Capital Management, a $2.7 billion fund of funds
founded in 1989, has launched the Olympia Dynamic Fund, a
diversified multi-strategy fund of funds, driven by a dynamic
asset allocation tool based on risk regimes.
Olympia Dynamic Fund will use a flexible core-satellite
approach based on a proprietary indicator. Both the core and
the satellite elements of the portfolio are actively managed.
The core portfolio is invested in hedge fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager