Ivory Capital partner Mads Jorge departs
Wed Apr 7, 2010
Jorge's coverage of European companies has been taken over by former Empyrean partner Ambereen Toubassy.
Mads Jorge, a partner and senior member of the investment
team at $3.4 billion Ivory Investment Management, has left the
Los Angeles firm, effective March 31, according to an April 5
letter to investors.
The letter said Jorge had left the firm "to pursue new
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager