Highbridge co-founder Henry Swieca is staffing up for hedge fund launch
Wed Apr 7, 2010
Swieca is building up the investment team at his family office with plans to manage money for outside investors.
Henry Swieca, co-founder Highbridge Capital Management, is
staffing up for his latest firm, Talpion. He is looking to hire
up to four portfolio managers, and once hired, the managers
will be able to choose their own investment management
Swieca is running Talpion as a family...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager