Ex-Vega man Velasco takes over Valorica Macro
Thu Apr 15, 2010
Portfolio manager Juan Manuel Mazo has left Madrid-based
hedge fund firm Valorica, where he co-managed the Valorica
Macro and Valorica Macro Return funds.
Mazo is leaving "to undertake new professional projects,"
according to a statement from the firm. He is understood to
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager