Sucden starts multi-asset DMA system for funds
Thu Apr 15, 2010
Brokerage firm Sucden Financial is launching a new
electronic trading system that will enable hedge funds to trade
equities, options, commodity and financial futures directly on
the global markets.
Sucden Financial – a subsidiary of Sucres et
Denrées, the Paris-based private group...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager