Stock appreciation rights may attract pensions
Fri Apr 16, 2010
For every $1 billion of hedge fund investment, pensions
would be about $12 million ahead on average annually by using
stock appreciation rights structures (SARs), according to
Optcapital, a firm that creates such incentive programmes for
managers and investors.
The research shows that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager