Neuberger Berman looks to grow its Asia client base and regional allocations
Mon Apr 19, 2010
Neuberger Berman, which runs a $3.7 billion fund of funds
business globally, is looking to grow in Asia both in terms of
-allocation to Asian managers and developing a client base for
its fund of funds.
Fred Ingham, NB's head of hedge fund investments in Asia,
says that the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager