Investor attitudes to Asia-Pacific hedge funds
Mon Apr 19, 2010
Though they have concerns about transparency and fees, our survey finds investors want more exposure to Asia-Pacific hedge funds
For the first time, AsiaHedge has conducted a
major survey of investor attitudes to Asia-Pacific hedge funds
- which finds, as may have been expected, that there is
significant appetite among investors to increase their
exposure. The full results are available online here,
but here are some of the key findings.
The survey was based on interviews with 100 investors - with
50 of them...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager