APG affiliate seeds ex-Old Mutual CIO's firm Callanish
Wed Apr 21, 2010
Callanish Capital Partners, the quant-based investment firm
led by former Old Mutual Asset Managers CIO Eoin Murray, is to
launch its debut systematic global macro fund in May.
The launch follows a seeding deal with a major new
Amsterdam-based multi-manager platform funded by leading Dutch
pension fund group APG.
IMQubator, a new emerging manager investment fund
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager