Horizon21 opens first single-manager funds to investors
Wed Apr 21, 2010
Horizon21, the Pfäffikon multi-alternatives firm led by
RMF Investment Management founder Rainer-Marc Frey, has opened
an internally run hedge fund to investors for the first time
and is preparing to launch a second single-manager fund.
Until now, the firm's activities in the hedge fund space have
been focused on funds of funds. But, after closing three of its
four funds of funds last year due to disappointing...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager