GAM plots more UCITS roll-outs, adds Wadhwani to growing range
Wed Apr 21, 2010
GAM, the institutional multi-manager firm that manages
around $50 billion on behalf of clients, is planning to grow
its single-manager UCITS III fund range this year with more
regulated hedge fund strategies.
GAM has just unveiled its latest internal UCITS hedge fund
roll-out with the launch of the GAM Star Emerging Markets fund
run by long-time in-house manager...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager