Griffin to expand UCITS long/short equity platform with further strategy launches
Wed Apr 21, 2010
Gibraltar and London-based European equity house Griffin
Capital Management plans to add to its range of UCITS III funds
with at least one further long/short launch by mid-summer.
The firm will not disclose the details of its next roll-out,
but says it is committed to UCITS as the right structure for
future hedge fund strategies, having already converted its two
existing long/short equity funds last year.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager