ABN Amro veterans prepare to target insurance sector
Wed Apr 21, 2010
Henry Kus and Bjorn Schmolck are preparing to roll out a range of funds at their Traymar Capital start-up
Henry Kus and Bjorn Schmolck, two former senior members of
ABN Amro's insurance-linked trading business, are preparing to
roll out a range of funds at their start-up London hedge fund
firm, Traymar Capital.
Henry Kus and Bjorn Schmolck
The duo left ABN Amro in February 2009. Kus was the firm's
global head of structured insurance products trading, while
Schmolck was the senior trader for its mortality longevity
They began setting up Traymar midway...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager